Keeping your car in good shape
Porsche, Ferrari, Rolls Royce, Lamborghini, etc, are frequent brands that can be seen moving around Puerto Banus and Milla de Oro
during the summer months. Unfortunately, when this seasonal period is over, many of those precious jewels are stationed in a Garage without receiving further attention.
Stopping a car for a long period of time without preparing it properly leads to multiple problems,
many of them hazardous to be solved:
- Shock absorbers deterioration: the permanent weight of an immovable car compresses these elements, provoking fluid to leak out and corruption of seals and protectors.
Vehicles featured with Hydraulic Suspension are specially affected, and this problem can lead to expensive reparations.
- Tires: as the vehicle presses down the tires footprints always in the same point, tires could develop flat spots, making necessary to replace these elements.
- Engine, battery, electrical and mechanical parts: the best way to maintain a car in good shape is to keep it running during the whole year, otherwise valves,
cylinders, electrical components, lubricants, etc, can get corroded.
- Painting / Corrosion /Damp: salt from the sea can strongly ease corrosion at the exterior of the car and create dampness and bad smell in interiors.
Napkeepers provides a sensitive handling and a specialized maintenance of the vehicles of our customers, including:
- Elevation of the car.
- Installation of a battery charger.
- Cleaning and drying.
- Running periodically the car during the year.
Our service also includes: taking the car to the compulsory ITV Revision for >4 years vehicles, supervision of the vehicle local
tax payment and of the insurance conditions. To learn more about our services contact us.